Add hundreds of professionally recorded sounds to your music with this Alesis SamplePad Pro multi-pad percussion instrument. This electronic drum kit has isolated dual-zone pads that provide excellent response, and full compatibility with MIDI-equipped instruments, triggers, sequencers and pads means extra versatility when creating your signature sound.
The USB port makes this multi-pad drum kit easy to connect to your computer, and the SD card slot lets you load pre-recorded sounds quickly and efficiently. The streamlined design fits well into virtually any setup, and the backlit LCD panel and minimalist controls give you intuitive control to all the instrument’s parameters. The active blue LED illumination provides ample light when you play on dark stages while adding a cutting-edge look to your setup.
Use this Alesis SamplePad Pro’s eight expressive rubber pads to create fun and funky rhythms, and extend its functionality further with trigger inputs for two extra drum pads. You can also add an optional module mounting kit for a customised, easily accessible kit, which lets you bring your own style to this instrument’s 200 built-in cymbal, drum and percussion sounds.
- 8 dual zone isolated rubber pads
- Active blue LED pad illumination
- 2 additional drum pad inputs
- Kick Pedal input; selectable switch or trigger mode
- Hi-Hat pedal input; selectable switch or variable mode
- 200+ built-in drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
- 10 ready-to-play drum kits
- Add new sounds via SD Card (SD card not included)
- Save up to 512 sounds and 20 kits per 32GB SD card
- LCD display and software utility for complete control
- MIDI In and Out ports and USB port for computer connectivity
- 1/4″ stereo outputs (L, R) and 1/4″ headphone output with volume control
- 1/8″ stereo aux input with level control
- System footswitch jack