The age of the bedroom producer is well upon us, and audio interfaces are the first line of communication between a musician and his laptop. with 4x inputs and MIDAS mic preamps, the Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD Interface offers a pristine build and electrics and industry quality audio sampling without needing a 2 tonne SLL in your bedroom.
- 4×4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 4 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 4 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Analogue Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- Main Outputs on balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS connectors
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at
- Built-like-a-tank, impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany