Mini but Mighty!
A crystal clear river. Flowing, transparent. The Rivulet design concept! Old-school Analog Chorus has always been warm but it was hungry for dynamic completion. NUX’s modern-tech DSP yields a perfect combination of both worlds: analog and digital.
To achieve all of the Rivulet Chorus objectives, our engineers had to develop an algorithm that mimics the principles of BBD chips – the key component of Analog Chorus effects. Rivulet’s low-frequency activated provided the Traditional Analog Chorus Tone discerning ears have come to expect in a true analog chorus pedal. Dynamic Tone and Noise-Elimination ability put Rivulet into a completey separate category from cheap analog pedals. Quality-grade BBD chips in large mass have become incredibly rare, so this method is not practical for making an affordable analog chorus device. Using DSP technology, NU-X is able to offer a mini-pedal with a contrasting array of chorus tones. We selected 3 essentials, each with a voice that can be upgraded with a quick, user-friendly Free Firmware Upgrades.
THREE ESSENTIAL CHOICES…
Modern Chorus – The Rivulet comes factory-loaded with NUX’s tribute to the classic “Modern Chorus,” the familiar Yellow Pedal with 5 knobs. We’ve consolidated the controls by eliminating the bass and treble knobs, now internally set at middle position, and we ‘ve eliminated the need for the bass filter altogether, which is now automatically corrected through the advancements of DSP sound modeling.
- Luminous knobs for checking on the dark stage
- Strong and lightweight aluminum die-cast chassis
- True-Bypass, Bypass-buffered
- System Performance: Super-Low Noise, 96kHz/24bit AD/DA Converter, DSP 32bit Floating, ZERO Latency, more than 100dB typical dynamic range.
- Free Firmware Updates
- 9V center negative DC supply, 90mA current draw
- Weight: 174g / 6 oz
- Dimensions: 94 x 51 x 53mm (L x W x H) / 3.7 x 2.0 x 2.08inches (L x W x H)